Patient Care Coordinator
Serve as a Transtreme ambassador and representative, answering questions regarding our services, unique model and partnerships.
Assist a group of Nurse Practitioners with scheduling patients and general administrative tasks.
Liaise with patients, clinicians and other staff as required.
- Experience with customer service is required, preferably in a clinical and or/medical setting.
- Excellent customer service skills and high level of comfort making outbound calls to patients and members is required.
- Bilingual in Spanish, Chinese and/or Korean highly preferred.
- Flexibility to travel between multiple, commutable locations is a plus and will be compensated accordingly.
- Team member must be highly independent, organized and detail-oriented.