Partner closely with Nurse Practitioners, Physicians and Office Staff as an embedded onsite team member in a client office or at one of our Wellness Centers.
Assist with the completion of patient Health Risk Assessments (HRAs).
Record patient information such as vital signs, weight and changes in medical history.
Serve as initial point of contact for patients, ensuring full understanding of assessment and services.
- Completion of Medical Assistant program is required.
- A minimum of an Associate Degree in a medical field is required, Bachelors Degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working for a healthcare practice or hospital is required.
- Experience in primary care/adult/geriatric preferred
- EMR skills preferred
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- All of California
- Reno, NV
- Las Vegas, NV
- McAllen, TX